Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hanging around the city

I had my dear friend Kimberly come visit me in mid november which was a blast. Having one of your best friends here is unreal! This whole time I kept saying to myself "Damn, me and my girls would have way too much fun hear!" we would go crazy. So basically that's what I finally got to do!

I gave the usual tour and took her to our favorite bars and clubs. She ha a lot of fun and really enjoyed budapest and vienna (took her there since its an easy 3hr trip).

Christmas markets were everywhere so luckily she was here and had an a easy time finding souvenirs.

Other than that school got extremely busy. They LOVE group projects in an international school (obviously) so it was fun keep up with 5 different projects with 5 different nationalities. But, at the same time, it was really great meeting them and having a class with so many different opinions and outlooks on the subject (as opposed to the arrogant UNH honor roll students chiming in every few seconds back at home)

We, of course, took advantage of our weekends during the last few weeks here. We really really needed to relieve all that stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment