Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The final days of an experience of a lifetime!

And as the title clearly says, i'm in my last few days here and it's so hard to believe.

Bittersweet moment is the best word for this. So instead of a few paragraphs I made a list of things I'll miss and not miss... (inspired by my cousin jacob)

What I will miss from Budapest
1. A store with what you need is right around the corner
2. Bars, Clubs, pubs
3. Cheap but tasty drinks
4. The people i met here (aside from UNH)
5. Gyros
6. capability to travel so frequently
7. my apartment/ and roomie :)
8. homeless man 1, and homeless man 2 (aka One leg Greg)
9. international classes
10. The language
11. Chicken paprika
12. Walking around in the beauty of Budapest every single day

What I will not miss from Budapest
1. Little dog who yipps not barks (all day long)
2. Poverty levels and visuals here (won't go into detail)
3. corporate finance
4. Not being able to communicate what you need.
5. our washer withthe spin cycle of an airplane jet

No comments:

Post a Comment