Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mom and Dad visit!

So shortly after Peter left Budapest, I was graced with my parents presence! Of course right when they got here it was pouring rain and cold, oh and the airlines lost my parent's luggage... not a good start.

The second day things were looking up, they got both of their suitcases and we were off to explore Budapest together! Except  had midterm...so THEY were off to explore budapest while I studied *ugh*

I did get to show them around my city and go site seeing for a bit. We all had a great time and my mom made the best home cooked meals! My favorite part was having them at night time here, I was never alone :)

Then we were off to Paris, France! So exciting, I was really looking forward to this. And I have to say I was not disappointed! It was so cool to see everything you have seen in pictures and on TV and experience it in real life! I loved ALMOST everything, I expected November to be a bit more quiet then summer days. However, not the case...Tourists everywhere, lines for hours, and really pricey foods. But overall worth being able to see the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge (outside of it haha) and Versaille. I couldn't stop taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment