Sunday, October 16, 2011

Peter came to visit!

Last weekend Peter came to visit. I was so anxious all night and all morning heading to the airport to pick him up! It was amazing to see him, I have to admit it was so strange at first? Even though I was right next to him is didn't feel real, it was weird. But naturally things were back to what they always were except 100 times better. Every day I took him site seeing, to places even I haven't gone to yet! It made me realized how little I have explored the city I live in. I had traveled every weekend up until he came.

Anyways, I loved having someone to always be with me and walk around with me. I felt so happy and safe to have him with me at all times. I think his favorite place in Budapest was the St. Stephens Basilica. Which is a beautiful place...


We also went to Gellert Hill which is a quick hiking trip but you get to see all of the Pest side, its awesome.

We had the perfect time together out here, it was so much harder to leave him again. I can't even describe how nice it was to have someone here with me, it made my experience that much more memorable :)



No comments:

Post a Comment