Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy 1 month anniversary to my arrival in Budapest!

Well it was September 18th, but still I can't believe 1/4 of my study abroad experience is over, nutso butso. I'm still enjoying classes, however now that I'm mostly in the apartment or at school getting down a solid routine, days are flying by and classes seem to be more and more interesting, except for Corporate Finance. This class makes me nauseous haha but I think I can put up with it.

This weekend is oktoberfest! yippee! I have to say I'm a bit nervous! luckily I will be going with a lot of other from my group, there's a good 15-20 of us going, it's gonna be crazy fun! I can't wait to write about it to give you all the details of the trip.

Also, since I have been home so much I am CRAVING some good food haha, nothing I make myself is satisfying :/ Can't wait for  Mamma to get out here and cook :) Sorry Mom, I know its vacation but I'm giving you a place to live haha.

I'm missing.. Zucchini Bread, mom's Chili, Nana's Chicken and Dumplings, Apple Cream Pie, Apple crisp, honey bunches of oats, peanut butter (only found at ONE store that is pretty far away from me), salad bar at UNH, American-Chinese food haha, etc...

Other than food, I miss using a car to get around, my friends to go out with at night, not having a 6hr difference between your loved ones! the list goes on.

I  do love it out here, I just wish a few things were here, i will survive though :) 

1 comment:

  1. What? You're making me cook when I get out there? Geesh, the things we do for our kids.

    ReplyDelete